Monday, November 16, 2009

Eternal Family


One of my dearest friends, Alyson, just adopted two handsome little boys and was sealed to them in the temple a little more than a week ago. She already has one little boy so now she is the mother of three crazy boys and will soon add a sweet little baby girl who is destined, I'm sure, to be spoiled, smothered, and overprotected by her brothers. Congrats Al, I am so happy for you and your eternal family.
Kathleen, Alyson, and I are high school friends and college roommates. Two beautiful women and me. But I got the ... umm ... charisma. I love you gals!

3 comments:

AudyCamp said...

YAY! I am SO Excited for Alyson & her family!...and you are ALL beautiful. Love you guys.

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

What a cute little shout out! You are such a good friend to think to do that. I was so glad to be there that day! I miss seeing you guys!!!!! You and Julio need to bring your sweet kids out to our house for some play and food. I need my Becky time!!!!!!!! :) And you are beautiful you twit! AND charismatic! You're a double threat...oh wait, you sing too, AND play the piano...you're a quadruple threat! I suppose I could go on and on......:)

amy said...

Becky you are hillarious and don't give yourself enough credit for the awsome person you are. You got a lot more than just charisma chicka. I just want you to know how much I love you and appreciate the great mother you are and great sister that you are to me. Thank you for sharing your talents and everything about you with me. You are the best. I love you so much