Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Late Night Lipgloss

Last night we put Eliana and Tavian to bed and then went to our room for some time together. A little while later we heard a noise and knew one of the kids was out of the bedroom. This is what we found. Eliana was in the bathroom with lipgloss all over her and none left in her lipgloss ring which had been full just moments earlier. She was staring at herself in the mirror. She just couldn't resist using it all I guess. I hope this isn't an indicator of how she'll put makeup on in high school. After the picture we wiped her clean and sent her back to bed.

1 comment:

amy said...

Becky,
This is absolutely hillarious. It is so hard to be mad when you find someone this cute getting into trouble. I would have laughed so hard. This actually happened to my little sister sheridan,sterling my nephew when they got into my mom's lipstick. They had the guiltiest look on their faces and all my mom and my oldest sister could do was laugh until they cried. It was so funny.
I love your blog chica
Love Amy