Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another Pregnancy Update

Well I'm as big as a house and still have 3 months to go. The baby is great, growing right on schedule as far as size is concerned. When they did an ultrasound a few weeks ago the ultrasound lady said it looks like a girl but because the legs are crossed she can't tell for sure. So we really don't know yet but we will. Tavian was an emergency c-section because he was so large (9lbs5oz) he couldn't get out the other way so they said they'll do an ultrasound on this one a week or two before the due date to see if it's a big baby too and if so we'll c-section this one too. So I got one more chance to find out before the baby's born. We're doing well. I'm too bulky to do some things now but working on staying in shape and make room for another baby. In other news Julio has been doing design work and websites and tutoring and of course searching every day for a job. He's finally got an offer for a job starting in December and hopefully will find something in his field soon after that. This is a tough economy to be looking for work but we both know the Lord has always blessed us to meet our needs and will do it again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family is adorable. Post some pregnancy photos. I bet you are so cute pregnant. I am glad that you have a blog. I wish you lived closer it would be fun to do lunch. Love ya! Sistah Adams :)

Kat M said...

I didn't know that Tavian was an emergency c-section...Spencer was too. NO FUN!! I hope that everything goes well and that your new baby isn't as big as he was!!
Good luck to Julio finding a job...it isn't easy!!!

Anonymous said...

As big as a house? What a liar. You look so great. I bet Julio will get a job before you guys know it. "I love you Preston! Dont leave me Preston!" LOL ok so I HAD to add that in there. hehehe

AudyCamp said...

what a sweet pic of your kids in the blanket! Hope your pregnancy is going well now. Psst...I tagged you on my blog.