Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've been tagged!


Chances are that if you're reading this you've been tagged. Okay so let me think if there are 7 random or weird facts about me...

1. I have been to more than half of the states in the US but only really lived in AZ.

2. I love reading a good story, so much so that when I get really involved in a book I don't cook, I don't sleep and I don't know what my kids are doing.

3. I have the worst memory in the world, except when it comes to movies, where I can remember things in ridiculous detail (a completely useless talent).

4. I am the cheapest person in the world. I can make a homemade pepperoni pizza for about $2.

5. My favorite pastimes are sewing, doing yardwork, and cooking.

6. I am a firm believer in the power of procrastination. I've been known to put off finishing chores for days. (I was tagged days ago and put it off for this long.)

7. I love all those dances most people hate like the macarena, the chicken dance, YMCA, line dances, etc.
I think I only blog with 7 people so if you're reading this and want to do it I tag you.
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving also.

No comments: