Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Emily's Blessing Day

Sorry so late in posting these. Emily was blessed on the third, but I couldn't find her pics until today. I sewed her dress and my oh so talented and wonderful sister in law Amy crocheted the pink flower and tatted the pink lace on her dress. You are wonderful Amy! Thank you so much.
We had so many people come but I was so busy this was the only group picture I got. Julio, Emily, Eliana, Phil (Julio's brother).
.
Tell me if you can that I don't have the cutest baby around. I love Emily's smile when her daddy was holding her.

Oh and Eliana took some pictures too on her camera. It's one of those kid cameras so the pictures are low resolution but hillarious. I put them in a slide show if you care to watch. Eliana and her friends Preston and Hunter were taking pictures of each other. I'm glad she thought to get out her camera.

4 comments:

Kat M said...

You did a great job on the dress! I love that picture of Emily with her Daddy....so cute.

Anonymous said...

She was so cute that day. You did a really good job on her dress too. You sister-n-law did an awesome job on her dress too. If this baby ends up being a girl, I may have you make her dress for me.

AudyCamp said...

beautiful dress & beautiful baby! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of Julio holding Emily! That smile is worth a gazillion dollars! What a sweetie! Also, way to go on the dress...you are one talented lady. :)