Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Jon & Grandpa!

We went up to Payson this last weekend because Uncle Jon turned 20 and was ordained on Sunday and Grandpa turned __. Grandpa wasn't there on Saturday because he was taking Alex and Landon to visit Ben, their dad. The kids were so excited to pick out a cake and sing "Happy Birthday". They both are still singing periodically through the day "Happy Birthday Unca Gon" (Tavian can't pronounce his j's yet).
Grandpa opening his presents. The plastic bag is standard wrap for Gartner men.
Can't wait to see that face on a mission!
Jon and Matt, Cardinal fans to the core!
The kids loved playing outside in the cool weather. I just wish they would have smiled bigger! j/k

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun! Such a good mommy!

I'm so excited for Julio! I remember how it feels to be done...so nice!

The Taylor Family said...

Becky..........so good to see you and your blog, you have a gorgeous family!
Say hi to all for me!
Amy(Creach) Taylor

Anonymous said...

I think Tavian has a pretty dang good smile. Eliana looks way to cute. I love their smiles. By the way, thanks again for grabbing Hunter for me. I really do appreciate it! You're awesome!