Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Weekend in Payson

This last weekend we went up to my parents' house in Payson to give Julio some quiet and a chance to really focus on his homework. It was fun for us too!Eliana caught up on a whole bunch of rest. In fact both the kids ran around outside so much that they slept real good every night.
Tavian's on the right. He's chillin with his cousins Landon and Alex. They were all so excited to be around each other. They loved it! We don't get to see them that often, but they go up to Grandma and Grandpa's quite a lot, so they showed Eliana and Tavian all the fun stuff to do.
I helped mow the back yard. Mom and Dad have a fun lawnmower to drive. Notice that I now look like I'm getting fat. In another month or so it will probably be obvious that I'm pregnant and I won't get so many awkward looks like "Do I ask?" We watched movies, went to the park, went on walks, and had dinner outside a few times because the weather is so nice there. It was nice to visit and take a break from part of the everyday stresses that come with being at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like such a big girl on that lawn mower. Lol! Eliana looked like she had such a blast too. You should come over this week. I'll be packing up some of the un-necessary things like toys, maternity clothes, books, pictures, etc.

AudyCamp said...

ok how funny is that that Eliana fell asleep sitting up. The lawnmower looks like a lot of fun and that view is so pretty!