Friday, August 22, 2008

Pregnancy Update

How's my pregnancy? Just fine. Nothing really exciting to report. I'm past the sick part so I've been catching up on all the cleaning I got behind on the last three months. I was telling Mom this and she said I'm nesting. I think it's way too early for that. I'm almost four months along. They won't even check for the gender of the baby for another month.
Oh and I have my appetite back plus some. I snack all day. It's nice to be able to eat cheese again (for those who don't know, cheese is to me what chocolate is to most girls). I have my next appointment in a week.
Also I've started getting up in the middle of the night or waking up really early and not being able to go back to sleep. It seems kind of early for that too but I haven't been reading my What to Expect book as faithfully as I did the first time. I skim through each chapter for review. I think it's really true that with each child you get more lax. With Eliana I read the book every day and after she was born I always had a diaper bag loaded with diapers, wipes, clothes, blankies, pacifiers, etc. With Tavian I just make sure I have a diaper, wipes, and something to clean messes shoved in my purse. This one might be lucky if I have a diaper for him (hahaha)!

2 comments:

AudyCamp said...

that's exactly how it is...when daylan was a baby there were MANY times we left a restaurant with him just in a diaper...why...well i didn't pack another change of clothes and he of course pooed all over himself. It does definitely get more relaxed. Good thing you'll have 2 older ones to help out with this one.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are past the sick stage! That has got to make life way easier---especially with two little kids running around. I can't wait to find out what you are having!

I kind of feel like I waited so long for baby #3 to come that I have moved back into first baby stage! I am so anal about having the room ready and everything put away. I have every gadget they advertise for...most of which will never be used. :) I need to take some lessons in calm from you or something!