Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's finally cool enough to go outside and not burn your feet! This is one of my favorite times of year because it's not so hot that water doesn't cool you down and not too cold for water playtime.
I asked Eliana to smile and she said no she wanted to make a different face. She comes by it honestly. I was a little poser too.
What a handsome boy Tavian is!
Quilt 1

Also I'm making some crib size quilts and want to get some input on these two layouts. They are both works in progress right now. I'm going to try and sell them, so any ideas or improvements would be appreciated. I thought I would make a yellow pillow with a heart or some shape quilted on the front to match with each one.

Quilt 2

4 comments:

Heather Weir said...

the quilts are awesome. much better then the one I did but I did mine like 12 years ago. I like the one with the diamond in the middle the best. it gives it its own flare. Let me know if you want some help. I'd love to come over and help tie or quilt these. What are your plans for them. I couldn't tell from the picture if they are totally finished product yet. let me know

Anonymous said...

Becky, those are AWESOME!!!

AudyCamp said...

that's so cool your husband is in animation. your quilts are awesome & kiddos are cute as ever!

Anonymous said...

I know nothing about quilts but both of those look beautiful to me! You're just so crafty! And nice too...my kids don't get to play outside unless I am in the water too! It's still too hot for me! How are you feeling? How's the pregnancy going? We need updates!!!!!!!