Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Julio's Latest Work

This is how I usually see Julio, nothing but a profile at his computer working hard.
This is of course how I like to see him, but this week I got to see the fruits of some of his labor. He's been working so hard and has just finished a new animation that I think is awesome! He's going to post it on his website www.greydominion.com . It's for a class but also for a friend who has a website selling fight gear. The logo is a gorilla and he animated it in 3D. Check it out if you get a chance. Because this is midterm week Julio has all sorts of assignments that will probably appear on his website in about a week. I just wanted to take a chance to brag on my man because I think he's so talented!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna tell Brig to check out Julio's handy work. I was just thinking to day that Julio was getting sooooo close! Yippeee!!!!

Anonymous said...

Man! You are awesome. Keep up the good work. 'Orange Juice' was great.

Anonymous said...

Brag all you want.