Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rainy Night

Last night it rained like crazy for about half an hour and then stopped. The kids were a little squirrelly so I asked them if they wanted to go outside and watch the rain. Of course it was only moments before watching became splashing. We all went out and got soaked!
The weather was nice and warm and lightning was pretty far away so I figured why not let them have fun for a little bit. I don't think I've ever heard so many delighted squeals from the kids.
And this is a dress I made for Eliana that I thought turned out cute. I love WalMart craft dept because it makes sewing cheaper than buying second hand. Notice her body language. Eliana was doing a hairflip for me. What a ham!

2 comments:

AudyCamp said...

You're kids always look so happy! We danced in the rain for just a minute too. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Dont you just the love when the kids play in the rain? You're kids are so darn cute.