Saturday, October 4, 2008

Jonathan's Mission Call

Jonathan received his mission call to the Leon, Mexico Mission. It's on the peninsula on the west side of Mexico. We're so excited for him! That means of course that he has to learn spanish, which makes me laugh because he can't put two words together to make sense in spanish. Julio and I were laughing to tears one time because he was pretending to speak spanish by just putting a bunch of words together. I've put a map of Leon on the blog if you're curious where it is. CONGRATULATIONS JONATHAN!! I'm so proud of my big little bro!

View Larger Map

2 comments:

Grooving Gartners said...

I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your blog! It looks so nice and I just wish that mine could look so cool. Jacob will have to get bigger before I can have lots of things to post about him and lots of funny pictures.

AudyCamp said...

YAY for brothers on missions! Congratulations!! My little bro comes home in January from Korea. That's exciting..one of my friends went to that same Leon Mexico mission..i can't remember who though. That will be fun for your bro to learn spanish:)