Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Good News

Julio got a temp job networking computers and being the on site tech support for the network. It's only for a week but it's great pay and we're excited that this blessing has come our way. Woohoo! And I have less than four weeks before this little baby comes out! So the time for long walks, cherry pie, (and any other wive's tale that I've heard gets your body working toward labor) is fast approaching! If anyone needs any heavy furniture moved let me know and I'm there!

3 comments:

Kat M said...

That is great that he found some work!!
How fun the baby is coming so soon!!! Are you guys all ready?

Anonymous said...

I don't think you guys are gonna ahve a problem finding a job. You guys are already so blessed with the side jobs and what nots. Congrats though. Lol.

"BRING HOME THE BACON, MAN!!!"

Anonymous said...

Yippee---for Julio's job and for how close it is for this baby to come out!